I've been working on a post, but it's been so long, and I've been knitting so much, and I haven't taken pictures of my projects, and I don't like to blog about my knitting without pictures, and . . . and . . . and . . .
Oh, OK! I confess! I'm procrastinating instead of packing for a weekend trip. Although, in my defense, I have been waiting for the washing machine to quit so I can throw in another load.
So, since I'm obviously not going to blog about my knitting, here's one of those little quizzes I found on Big Pink Cookie (Cinny, my apologies -- but you never read this anyway):
1. Do you like blue cheese? Only on a salad
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? No - really - no
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What Kool Aid flavor was your favorite? Black cherry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Mmmm . . . with mustard, on a really fresh bun
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with lots of cream
9. Can you do push ups? Why, yes I can. Wanna know how many?
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Antique scarab bracelet my husband bought me the first year we were married
11. Favorite hobby? Knitting
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Self-diagnosed, yes
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Wear contacts exclusively since I squished my good pair of glasses and the dog chewed up my others
14. Middle name? None
15. Name three thoughts at this exact moment? -1- I really should be doing my laundry. -2- I'd like to get that fingerless mitt done tonight. -3- I wonder if there's any good chocolate around here.
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly. Coffee, Diet Pepsi, Water
17. Current worry? That my husband and kids are going to be pi&&ed in the morning when they see how much I didn't get done tonight to get us ready
18. Current hate right now? Hate is a strong word - can't say that I hate much of anything
19. Favorite place to be? In my backyard, with my knitting, kids and dogs running around, husband happily on his lawnmower
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Home with husband and kids
21. Where would you like to go? Ireland
22. Name three people who will complete this? I don't even know if there are 3 people who will read this.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes. But I only wear them to go outside or in the garage.
24. What shirt are you wearing? Blue nightshirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No -- too hot!
26. Can you whistle? Barely
27. Favorite color? Pink, turquoise
28. Would you be a pirate? No - I'm too much of a softie (or a coward?)
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Slow Fade, Better is One Day in Your House, Feels Like Today
30. Favorite girl’s name? Well, I can't pick either of my daughters, because they'll be offended. How about Elizabeth?
31. Favorite boy’s name? Joseph
32. What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My silly daughter doing her weird stretches
34. What vehicle do you drive? Pacifica
35. Worst injury you ever had? Broken tailbone
36. Do you love where you live? Yes - woods, streams, quiet. Wish we had a little more room in the house, but we manage.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4 - 1 of which doesn't work very well.
Ok, now it is your turn! Let me know if you do it too!
I always pack at the last minute, too...makes a trip more exciting. ;)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you kindly for your vote!
Post a Comment